Our Vision and Strategy
IBB’s vision is to be one of the leading regional law firms in the South East of England.
Our Mission Statement
We exist to
- Maintain the highest standards of quality, client care and professional expertise
- Be recognised as experts in our fields
- Be profitable, efficient and effective
- Satisfy the expectations of partners and staff
- Provide value for money to our clients
- Contribute to our communities.
We will achieve our vision by creating a firm which has the financial strength, quality of client base, high calibre people and operational excellence to be regarded by our internal, legal and client communities as a regional heavyweight and leader in its field.
The firm will have the size, revenue and profitability comparable with our regional law firm peers. We will have the size, scale and revenue to be regarded as a Top 100 law firm. We will have a balance of revenues from each of our four areas:
- Community Legal Services
- Private Clients
- Commercial Services
- Real Estate
Quality of Client Base
IBB will have a quality of clients, brand and market position comparable with our regional law firm peers achieved by
- Premier ranking the Legal Directories ‘Legal 500’ and ‘Chambers’.
- Increased market share
- Higher client satisfaction scores
- Increased legal and industry sector reputation
High Calibre People
IBB will recruit, develop and retain the highest calibre people and create a high performance culture. We will
- Operate an Individual Performance Management system and base our promotion decisions on merit
- Measure increased employee satisfaction
- Achieve an optimal balance of internal promotion and external recruitment
The firm will achieve operational efficiency, effectiveness and productivity not limited to the levels of its peers and competitors. Including
- Continued accreditation under ISO9002
- Accreditation under other Law Society and Industry accreditations
- Benchmarking our operational efficiency against our peers