IBB Exceeds Strategic Growth Plans
1st June 2006
IBB Chesham Solicitors achieved a turnover of £13m in 2005/2006. In the past five years, IBB's turnover has increased by 54%, its profits by 120% and its PEP by 44%.
Steven Booth, Managing Partner, comments: "We are pleased to have put in another strong year at IBB. We have exceeded our strategic plans for growth in the real estate and commercial sectors, with a 19% increase in turnover. Combined with expanding into prestigious new premises and continuing to attract quality lawyers with significant expertise, we feel we are well on the way to achieving our goal of being a top 100 firm."
Highlights of 2005/2006
- Appointment of seven partners:
- David Clark, Corporate & Commercial - joins from Clarks
- Mark Lewis, Commercial Dispute Resolution - joins from Field Fisher Waterhouse
- Maria Bairstow, Residential Development - joins from Stuchbery Stone
- Justin Govier, Employment - joins from Rollingsons Solicitors
- Colin Mattis, Banking & Insolvency - joins from Shoosmiths
- Juliusz Wodzianski, Real Estate - joins from Bates Wells Braithwaite
- Paul Mason, Crime - joins from TV Edwards
- Expansion to prestigious new offices to accommodate growing legal teams
- Fruition of a varied and busy seminar programme to over 300 delegates from organisations throughout the region.