“Personable service and prompt responses make IBB an absolute gem” (Chambers 2009)
20th November 2008
Outstanding recognition has been given to IBB Amersham Solicitors by their clients in the 2009 Chambers Directory (The UK’s guide to the legal profession). Clients describe Partners as being “approachable and responsive lawyers” giving “incredibly accurate advice”.
In addition to our well established leading partners within the firm this year, four newly listed partners are praised for their “experienced, dedicated and efficient” service.
Andrew Olins, partner in the Real Estate Litigation team, itself highly valued and newly ranked in Thames Valley, is personally quoted as being “impressively firm and resolute in his opinions, with a high success rate to match”.
Mark Lewis, partner in Commercial Dispute Resolution and Justin Govier are newly ranked as leading professionals. Mark is recognised as being a “meticulous and intellectually astute lawyer” and brings with him a background in complex, heavyweight claims. Justin is valued for “demonstrating his skills as an advocate” and deals with both contentious and non-contentious employment work.
Of our already recognised individuals:
- Paul Kite was described by his clients as “level-headed, calm and sensible” and the team were lauded too: “The lawyers here have a refreshing approach to cases; they don’t argue every point just for the sake of it”.
- Our clients said of the Family team: “I was treated as an individual, not as a number, and they definitely had my best interest at heart”.
- The First tier Personal Injury Team was described by their clients as having an “aggressive and proactive approach in pushing for optimum results”. Whilst Malcolm Underhill was described as a “tenacious, proactive litigator — he takes good points and hammers then home”.
- David Silva was valued by his clients for his “sharp mind and a meticulous approach to his cases: Absolutely nothing gets past him.”
- And Simon Hobbs was described by his clients as “thorough, likeable and forceful when necessary.”
These results give IBB a corporate and commercial team where every Partner is recommended by Chambers.
Finally, IBB received recommendation as one of the largest dedicated commercial property development teams in the South with a “personable service and prompt responses mak[ing] IBB an absolute gem”.
The group has also developed an impressive national client base and have been really successful through keeping their eyes firmly placed on the market.
IBB Solicitors West London are proud to be West London’s leading law firm and remain dedicated in delivering a quality service at least equal to its City peers, at a value and with an approachability usually associated with regional firms.