Stellar client feedback results in new chambers 2010 entries
11th November 2009
In addition to our well established leading partners within the firm, Paul Brampton, Head of Construction, is newly ranked. The directory indicated the construction practice had entered the rankings "following some stellar feedback from clients". Paul Brampton was praised for his "efficiency and pragmatism, which match that of the team as a whole."
IBB's Information Technology practice was also a new entry into the directory. The team, led by Mark Lewis, was identified as being "especially good at drilling right down into the details."
Of our already recognised individuals and practice areas:
- Charities - "Peter Burnett has built up an unparallelled level of expertise advising religious charities over his lengthy career."
- Crime - "With a history of handling complex, headline-grabbing cases, this group offers broad expertise covering the gamut of criminal matters." "Tom Brownlow is a regular in the London courts in connection with serious crime cases."
- Dispute Resolution - "Head of department Paul Kite continues to garner praise as an impressive strategist." "Mark Lewis...is renowned for his attention to detail, and clients highlight his 'powerful intellect and applied pragmatism'."
- Employment - "Clients praise this firm's ability to handle both contentious and non-contentious matters." "Group head Justin Govier is singled out by clients for his reliable advice and friendly approach."
- Family/Matrimonial - IBB's Childcare team "is sought after for its public law work."
- Personal Injury - "This expanding group has a broad personal injury practice encompassing mainstream injury work as well as rarer and more complex areas, such as child abuse cases." Malcolm Underhill "is a highly experienced, safe pair of hands."
- Private client - The team was identified as having "a good reputation for building strong relationships with clients."
- Real Estate - "a superb reputation far beyond its immediate locale." "It provides an excellent service, offering commercial awareness and solutions to almost any problem."
- Restructuring/Insolvency - Simon Hobbs is "a 'highly rated' expert on a broad range of both contentious and non-contentious corporate and personal insolvency matters."