Telephone 01895 207971
Juliusz Wodzianski is a partner in IBB's Commercial Real Estate group. He has substantial experience of commercial real estate transactions including sales and purchases, the granting and taking of leases, development and funding agreements, planning and infrastructure agreements.
Examples of deals and clients
- acted for BAM Properties Limited in the £157m sale of an office portfolio comprising 8 developments in various stages of construction to German group IVG.
- acted for BAM Properties Limited in the £35m sale of a headquarters office building in Bristol to an investor.
- acted for a hotel developer / operator on a new hotel in Winnersh.
- acted for the Trustees of the Institute of Our Lady of Mercy in connection with development aspects of a new school in Liverpool.
- acted for Espalier Developments (Millendreath) Limited in the acquisition and proposed development of a valley in Cornwall.
Based Capital Court, Uxbridge
Key dates LLB Leeds University 1981, qualified 1984
Career Trained, qualified and a partner at various City of London firms. He joined IBB in January 2006.
Legal 500 in 2012 says:
“IBB (Iliffes Booth Bennett) provides ‘City service, expertise and quality without the price tag’, and acts for clients including Aviva, Xerox and Moorfield. The firm was recently reappointed to Bellway Homes’ legal panel. Juliusz Wodzianski is recommended.”