NHS and public sector property experts
The NHS and the public sector in general are in a transitional period. At IBB, we understand the changes that these sectors are going through, and are ready to meet both opportunities and challenges head-on, providing our clients with a wide range of bespoke legal services, advice and guidance.
Extensive experience in the healthcare sector
- Primary care premises (including GP surgeries and health clinics);
- Care homes;
- Dental surgeries;
- Dedicated care suites within general hospitals.
This is allied to business advice from the firm’s commercial team on:
- Partnership agreements and disputes;
- Corporate structures;
- Business and asset acquisitions and sales;
- Statutory compliance.
Our team provides advice on premises funding and works closely with our construction team on development projects.
Our expertise covers everything from primary and operational matters and disputes through to acquisitions and funding. We can also advise on:
- Construction development, including the sale or purchase of new development sites;
- Funding including PFI and PPI;
- Health and safety legislation;
- Mental health law advice, to include capacity, confidentiality and consent issues;
- Development and running of primary and secondary care facilities;
- Regulatory concerns, including corporate manslaughter and clinical negligence cases.
Multi-million pound property developments
At IBB, our property development team is experienced in handling major development contracts, and our portfolio includes several multiple-site developments, as well as contracts that involve both public and private sector considerations.
Call us now on 01895 207960 or email email@example.com.