Services for individuals
We provide a wide range of individual legal services to the West London and Bucks communities:
- Business Investigations and Governance
- Criminal Defence
- Family and Matrimonial
- Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence
- Residential Conveyancing
- Wills, Trusts and Probate
Sponsorships for 2013
Working in the Chilterns since 1968 has allowed us to build a strong bond with the community and support local groups. We have supported many groups over the past year and are proud to be sponsoring the following events in 2011. For more information please contact Scarlett Evans on 01895 207 248.
Rickmansworth Festival: weekend of 18 - 19 May 2013
The Rickmansworth Festival occupies a site which runs along the Grand Union Canal between Batchworth and Stockers Locks and a significant part of the Aquadrome Park. Plan for at least half a day for your visit to ensure you can enjoy some of the varied entertainment and attractions on offer. Some of the highlights of the different areas of the site include:
- Batchworth Lock - Boat Trip booking office and departure point; Batchworth Lock Canal Centre with books, gifts and ice creams; Café at Lock 81; Little Union Canal; historic wooden working boat “Roger”; entertainment stage.
- Canal Tow Path - Displays of visiting historic working boats and decorated pleasure craft; boat tug of war; catering; boaters information point and other exhibitors.
- Aquadrome - Trade, craft and charity stalls; main entertainment stage; Owlsworld acoustic stage; main catering area and real ale beer tent; Environment Fair; Rickmansworth Chamber of Commerce; Fun Fair, Children’s Farm and other attractions.
Chorleywood Little Litfest: Saturday 18th May 2013
This is the first Chorleywood Children’s Book Festival, also known as Little Litfest. Building on the successful seventh year of Chorleywood LitFest, we invite you to take part in a brand new week-long series of events and activities especially designed for children and young teenagers. It will bring you writing competitions and the opportunity of having your work published.
The Festival kicks off with a Family Fun Day – a full Saturday of live events including a children’s cookery masterclass, a creative writing workshop, an introductory course to multicultural drawing, a fancy dress storytelling party with some very special guests, and of course, the award winning Chorleywood Bookshop.
And the Festival continues with various high profile authors visiting local schools to talk about their books and answer your questions and a series of public events including a pyjama story time party for young children and an interactive film screening for older children. Visit http://www.littlelitfest.org/ for more information.
The Chalfont St Giles Show - Saturday 7th September 2013
The theme for this year's show is ‘Stage and Screen’. It will be held at Stone and Silsden Meadows, (South of Pheasant Hill) Chalfont St Giles, HP8 4QF from 11am. The committee is currently busy planning the events and taking bookings for the 2013 Show and will post information on http://www.csgshow.org/ as soon as it become available.
The Chorleywood Literary Festival – November 2013
The Chorleywood Literary Festival, now in its eighth year, will take place mid-November. A series of author events will include creative writing, a writing competition and events for both adults and children. Previous years have seen Nick Robinson, Nigella Lawson, Ben Elton, Jodi Picoult, Howard Jacobson and Carol Ann Duffy take part in the Festival as well as crime evenings, debates and wine tastings. More news will be posted on the website www.cwlitfest.org as speakers are booked.