Family and Matrimonial
Divorce or separation is a traumatic enough experience for parents and children. Don't let the legal side make things worse.
Talk to IBB. We aim to resolve issues as swiftly, sensitively and as simply as possible.
Our family lawyers are experts in their field: two are members of the Law Society Family Panel and the Law Society Children’s Panel. All members of the team belong to Resolution (formerly the Solicitors Family Law Association). Richard Phillips is a also a mediator and collaborative lawyer. The team is highly regarded in its area by the leading independent legal directories and is described as “field[ing] a ‘consistently high standard of lawyers’” (The Legal 500).
We have offices in Buckinghamshire and West London and can meet you at a location convenient to you, and can even arrange to visit you at your home. We charge at competitive rates and provide estimates for you throughout your case. We cover all local areas including Amersham, Chesham, the Chilterns and South Bucks.
How we help you:
- Divorce, separation and dissolution of civil partnerships
- Financial settlement, pension sharing, property, maintenance and other assets
- Unmarried and same sex couples where children and/or joint property are involved
- Mediation through our lawyers who are trained mediators
- Collaborative law
- Children – residence, contact, specific issues, wardship, adoption, children in care
- Pre- and post-nuptial agreements, pre- and post-civil partnership agreements
- Cohabitation agreements
To dovetail with matrimonial services we have a partner-led Financial Planning team that offers a unique in house service to matrimonial clients by providing associated financial advice in a divorce.
We are lawyers who listen and are sensitive to the needs of you and your family. We can recommend family therapists and conciliation services where we think it might help.