IBB's development and regeneration team is regarded as one of the most experienced teams in its sector, in the South East region. Our highly regarded development lawyers have a proven record of handling all aspects of complex acquisitions and disposals of residential and mixed use developments including large scale regeneration projects. We can guide you through the planning process from master planning to detailed and highly technical Section 106 Agreements. We can help you extract the best value out of your projects and avoid pitfalls.
Our development clients cover public and private sectors, landowners, developers, housebuilders, public authorities, housing associations and investors. Additionally, IBB’s New Homes division handles plot sales of completed units.
We have expertise in a broad range of transactions including:
- Strategic land and site assembly, joint ventures and collaboration agreements
- Planning and infrastructure, highways and utility agreements
- Option agreements, overage and clawback, conditional contracts
- Affordable housing including disposals to registered social landlords and complex grant funding structures
- Construction and engineering contracts, professional appointments, warranties, building agreements
- Building leases and build licenses
- Brownfield and contaminated sites, including environmental issues
- Acquisition Funding
- Development Agreements
Related Press Releases:
Chambers in 2013 says:
IBB is applauded for the quality of its advice and value for money. Sources describe it as a "gem of a firm - providing City service at well below City prices."