IBB's development and regeneration team is regarded as one of the most experienced teams in its sector, in the South East region. Our highly regarded development lawyers have a proven record of handling all aspects of complex acquisitions and disposals of residential and mixed use developments including large scale regeneration projects. We can guide you through the planning process from master planning to detailed and highly technical Section 106 Agreements. We can help you extract the best value out of your projects and avoid pitfalls.
Our development clients cover public and private sectors, landowners, developers, housebuilders, public authorities, housing associations and investors. Additionally, IBB’s New Homes division handles plot sales of completed units.
We have expertise in a broad range of transactions including:
- Strategic land and site assembly, joint ventures and collaboration agreements
- Planning and infrastructure, highways and utility agreements
- Option agreements, overage and clawback, conditional contracts
- Affordable housing including disposals to registered social landlords and complex grant funding structures
- Construction and engineering contracts, professional appointments, warranties, building agreements
- Building leases and build licenses
- Brownfield and contaminated sites, including environmental issues
- Acquisition Funding
- Development Agreements
Related Press Releases:
Chambers in 2014 says:
"The group has developed an impressive national client base in areas as diverse as commercial development, construction and engineering, residential development, investment, finance and occupational management. The development team is one of the largest dedicated teams in the South. The construction and landlord and tenant teams continue to grow an increasing share of the South East market. The teams are supported by property tax expertise and specialist real estate dispute resolution lawyers and mediators."
"They are very competent and good value for money."