Now Open for Meetings!
From 1st July, our offices in both Uxbridge and Chesham have opened for client meetings which is great news. Our priority, as always, is the safety of our clients and staff so it is important to arrange the appointment with us first for a set time. We are not presently able to manage “drop in” appointments as it is still necessary to limit the numbers in our reception areas and meeting rooms. Our main entrance doors to the offices are locked and therefore it is not possible to walk straight into our offices.
The main aspects to bear in mind when arranging a meeting are set out below and of course if you have any concerns please do raise these with us, so we can ensure any additional needs are met for you.
- Safety in fewer numbers – if you are planning to bring anyone else with you, please let us know. We want to limit numbers in meeting rooms but can provide bigger meeting spaces if required
- Time is of the Essence – we are asking our clients not to arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before the appointment. When you arrive, message or call the person you are meeting, and they will let you into our office.
- Safety First – we will be wearing face masks and potentially gloves for the meeting (where we are handling documents) and we ask that you do the same. If you forget to bring one, please let us know and we can provide disposable ones.
- Fuel up before you leave home – unfortunately we are unable to offer refreshments in our office. You may bring a bottle of water with you but please take the bottle away with you.
- Take note – if you want to make notes, we suggest you bring your own notepad and pen. We can provide you with both, but you must take them away with you after the meeting.
- Car Parking – car parking is available at our Chesham office but not at our Uxbridge Office.
Stay safe and we look forward to seeing you soon.