Charlotte is a Corporate and Commercial solicitor who joined IBB upon qualification in March 2019. Prior to qualification, Charlotte trained at Royds Withy King in London, having been a paralegal in the firm’s Bath office for 18 months.
Working alongside, Adam Dowdney, Harriet Jones and David Clark, Charlotte advises on a range of matters including:
- Private acquisitions and disposals;
- Commercial contracts, including standard terms and conditions;
- Property management company incorporations and operations;
- Group restructures;
- Data protection issues, policies and obligations;
- Shareholders’ and joint venture agreements; and
- Company incorporations and operations.