Jaspreet is a corporate/ commercial lawyer. She joined IBB from Harris Cartier in January 2014.
Jaspreet has experience advising on share and business acquisitions and disposals of all sizes, corporate restructurings, corporate financing/ re-financing, business structures for companies (including shareholder arrangements) and partnerships, general company and partnership matters, and share option schemes.
She also advises on all aspects of commercial contracts including (but not limited to):
- agency and distribution agreements;
- consultancy agreements;
- confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements;
- joint venture agreements and other collaboration agreements;
- preliminary agreements (heads of terms for commercial transactions, letters of engagement);
- service agreements for directors;
- terms and conditions of supply and purchase;
- website terms and conditions relating to supply and use of the website.
Jaspreet’s personable approach enables her to successfully interact with the client to fully understand how their business operates. This heightened sense of understanding enables her to provide tailor-made pragmatic advice to meet the commercial needs of the client.