Slough Business Accelerator
Slough has transformed itself from industrial town to a leading UK commercial and entrepreneurial success story.
According to the Cities Outlook Report 2017:
- Slough is one of the top three cities in the UK for exports.
- Slough is one of the top three cities in the UK for start-ups, with 86.5 created per 10,000 of the population in 2015.
- Slough is in the top 10 locations of patent applications published.
- Slough has the highest ratio of private to public sector jobs in the South East.
Advantages for new and existing businesses
Investment in Slough is booming as companies – both national and international- establish foundations from which to expand operations.
Slough is business friendly and supports commercial success through:
- The development of a wide and diverse pool of skilled and productive employees and experts.
- Facilitating inter-business collaboration and support by hosting a diverse range of organisations such as those involved in service, manufacturing, retail, life sciences, high-technology, digital, IT and data management centres. Indeed, Slough is home to the highest concentration of global corporate HQs outside of London.
- Excellent transport links, with more investment planned in infrastructure. Slough is easy to access by road – via links to the M4, M40 and M25. Travel time between Heathrow airport and Slough will be reduced to seven minutes when the Western Rail Link will be completed in 2024 and a second rail line from London to Slough, known as the Elizabeth line, will be completed in 2019.
- Investment in extensive regeneration schemes such as ‘The Heart of Slough’ involving the creation of a commercial quarter covering an area of approximately three hectares, 1600 new homes, new leisure and cultural venues.
- A modern and innovative outlook providing direction and ambition to Berkshire, the South East and to the rest of the UK.
How we can help your business thrive
IBB Law is a leading law firm based in West London and supporting private clients and businesses throughout London, Heathrow, Slough, The Thames Valley, and the South East.
Our unique full-service offering allows clients to have all their legal requirements met under one platform. We can support your business growth and success through our:
- Corporate and commercial legal experts who will support your business development and contractual needs including: creating commercial contracts, facilitating mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring and providing advice on exporting throughout the UK and world-wide. Brexit is inevitably a unique challenge and opportunity for all organisations, and our experienced lawyers will advise you every step of the way.
- Intellectual property legal experts who will support your organisation’s research and development goals.
- Commercial real estate legal experts who will support you in the acquisition and management of commercial or mixed-use developments .
- Employment law experts who will provide expert advice on employment contracts and policies, TUPE, and national, European and international employee transfers.
- Immigration law experts who will support your international and European employment requirements, particularly for highly skilled staff.
- Residential conveyancing and re-location experts who will support your employees moving to the area.
Contact us today on 03456 381381 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help your business thrive in Slough and beyond.
You may also be interested in