Our team has particular expertise in delivering charity mergers. Our charity solicitors have worked on two of the UK’s largest ever charity mergers and has successfully advised charities of all sizes and across many different sectors. Our experience can help those charities who may be embarking on a charity merger for the very first time by sharing our experiences and pointing out the potential pitfalls before they become problems.
Our recent work includes advising:
- Hammerson House on its merger with Nightingale House
- Counsel and Care for the Elderly on its merger with Independent Age
- Carers Trust on the merger of Princess Royal Trust for Carers and Crossroads Care
- No Smoking Day on its merger with the British Heart Foundation
- Broadway Homelessness and Support on its merger with St Mungo’s
The charity merger process: An overview
If you are considering a merger, our Team will be happy to meet with you to discuss the merger process and how we can help you to merger in an efficient and effective fashion.