Our dedicated team regularly provides comprehensive legal advice and assistance to franchisors, master franchisees and franchisees. To name a few we have assisted Renault and Choice Hotels on such matters.
We appreciate that franchising is an excellent method to use an established foundation from which to grow businesses both nationally and internationally. It also offers a great model for an established business to expand into new territories and to increase brand awareness without assuming the risks associated with such growth.
Our specialists have particular expertise in dealing with the property and intellectual property aspects of franchising, in addition to advising on all forms of business structure and expansion including licensing, agency and distribution arrangements and will guide you as to the arrangement that is most suited to your business needs.
Our team can assist with the following:
- franchise agreements (including master franchise, international development agreements and single unit agreements);
- corporate set-up of framework;
- assistance with obtaining finance for both start-ups and expansion;
- advising on acquisitions and disposals of business and portfolios of franchise operations;
- brand and intellectual property protection;
- acquisition of properties or leases;
- drafting confidentiality and non-disclosure agreements;
- employment advice concerning employees of franchise set-up;
- pension advice and assistance on setting up pension schemes for employees;
- dispute resolution, assisting franchisors with dispute management in general and franchisees with individual or class actions.
We can assist on franchise set-up or expansion nationally and internationally.
For more information on franchising matters please call 01895 207264 or email the team on firstname.lastname@example.org.