Publicly quoted companies, financial institutions and investors, major commercial and residential developers, charities, large SMEs, community organisations, public sector clients and high-net-worth private individuals.
IBB in the community
Our Community Legal Services Group serves individuals and community organisations in the local area. Our commitment to this work lies in the fact that it is a core facet of our everyday business and not done as part of a discrete social responsibility programme.
We also have our own charity: the IBB Charitable Trust, which makes grants to local charities.
- 30 Partners
- 92 Other qualified Solicitors and fee earners
- 234 Employees in total (including consultants)
(Figures obtained 20.06.19).
£17.4 million for 2017–18
- In January 2018 Turbervilles merged with IBB Solicitors.
- Iliffes and Booth Bennett merged in 1994 to form IBB Solicitors
- Booth Bennett established 1985
- Iliffes established 1774
(Correct at July 2019).
IBB Solicitors is the trading name of Iliffes Booth Bennett.
Contact us at email@example.com for more information.