New Homes Division
Our Partner-led New Homes Division focuses on understanding the needs of and listening to its national and regional/local housebuilder and residential developer clients at both a generic and individual level so as to deliver an exceptional bespoke tailored service.
Due to the way this large team is structured, each housebuilder / residential developer client can expect a dedicated team of 2-5 experienced individuals (depending on the size of a development site) with whom a personal relationship can be developed resulting in a first class service. We aim to be approachable and commercial and provide exceptional advice in a clear and easy to understand way and to be an integral part of our clients’ success story.
Each dedicated team has experience in advising on and dealing with:-
- Acting for both national and regional/local housebuilder and residential developers.
- Acting in connection with diverse projects from small residential developments to large residential developments and mixed use developments, brownfield sites and town centre developments.
- Site set-ups and creating detailed site-specific information packs for plot purchasers solicitors so as to facilitate a quick exchange of contracts.
- Arranging for conveyance plans and plot transfers and/or leases to be approved by the Land Registry prior to disposal of each unit.
- Selling off-plan and completed units and preparing legal packs for foreign investor sales.
- Setting up management companies to deal with the management of common parts/areas with bespoke articles of association, if required.
- Providing regular reports and updates to help achieve our client’s deadlines.
- Acting on part-exchange transactions and sale on of the part exchange property.
- Help to Buy cases and other Government schemes providing financial assistance to plot purchasers in their purchase of new homes.
- Preparing and granting photovoltaic leases.
- Providing Land Registry certificates of compliance in respect of restrictions on titles.
To find out more, contact our New Homes Division on 03456 381381 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New Homes Division is part of a wider residential development team that also advises on the acquisition of residential development sites, infrastructure agreements and Housing Association disposals so as a firm IBB can offer a full and complete service to our housebuilder and residential developer clients.