New Homes Division
Our Partner-led New Homes Division focuses on understanding the needs of and listening to its national and regional/local housebuilder and residential developer clients at both a generic and individual level so as to deliver an exceptional bespoke tailored service.
Due to the way this large team is structured, each housebuilder / residential developer client can expect a dedicated team of 2-5 experienced individuals (depending on the size of a development site) with whom a personal relationship can be developed resulting in a first class service. We aim to be approachable and commercial and provide exceptional advice in a clear and easy to understand way and to be an integral part of our clients’ success story.
Each dedicated team has experience in advising on and dealing with:-
- Acting for both national and regional/local housebuilder and residential developers.
- Acting in connection with diverse projects from small residential developments to large residential developments and mixed use developments, brownfield sites and town centre developments.
- Site set-ups and creating detailed site-specific information packs for plot purchasers solicitors so as to facilitate a quick exchange of contracts.
- Arranging for conveyance plans and plot transfers and/or leases to be approved by the Land Registry prior to disposal of each unit.
- Selling off-plan and completed units and preparing legal packs for foreign investor sales.
- Setting up management companies to deal with the management of common parts/areas with bespoke articles of association, if required.
- Providing regular reports and updates to help achieve our client’s deadlines.
- Acting on part-exchange transactions and sale on of the part exchange property.
- Help to Buy cases and other Government schemes providing financial assistance to plot purchasers in their purchase of new homes.
- Preparing and granting photovoltaic leases.
- Providing Land Registry certificates of compliance in respect of restrictions on titles.
The New Homes Quality Board has published a new code of practice for the housebuilding industry, effective 20 December 2021, which can be found here.
To find out more, contact our New Homes Division on 03456 381381 or email us at email@example.com.
The New Homes Division is part of a wider residential development team that also advises on the acquisition of residential development sites, infrastructure agreements and Housing Association disposals so as a firm IBB can offer a full and complete service to our housebuilder and residential developer clients.
Meet the team