The holiday park sector covers a wide range of holiday and temporary accommodation types, from touring caravans up to caravan holiday homes and lodges. Although there is less regulation for holiday park owners than there is in the residential sector, there are still numerous legal issues which the owners of holiday parks will have to deal with.
It is therefore important for holiday park owners to take specialist advice to ensure that they know their legal rights and responsibilities, and avoid making costly mistakes.
Why choose IBB?
IBB Law is one of only a handful of law firms in the country that specialise in advising the owners of holiday parks, and our advisors are genuine experts in the law relating to the caravan and park sector. IBB is an Associate Member of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association (BH&HPA) and a member of the National Caravan Council (NCC). We represent numerous holiday park owners across England and Wales, and we provide advice on all aspects of this niche area.
We have over 20 years’ experience in the parks industry, so you can be assured that we know what we are doing and can provide clear, reliable and cost-effective advice.
The areas covered by our team are as follows:
- Advising holiday park owners about the relevant law, including the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- Buying and selling holiday parks
- Corporate/commercial work, including buying and selling park businesses and advising on contracts with manufacturers and suppliers
- Dealing with all types of disputes between park owners and caravan occupiers, including proceedings in the County Court
- Drafting and reviewing licence agreements and terms and conditions
- Drafting park rules
- Site licensing issues
- Employment advice for park owners
- Succession planning for park owners
- Defending prosecutions by local authorities and appealing Compliance Notices
Contact our holiday parks legal experts today
Meet the team