Industrial Warehousing and Distribution
At IBB Law, we have a wealth of experience working with industrial, logistics and warehousing companies across the South East. With extensive expertise in property, we also offer a broad range of legal services related to the sector, including employment, road traffic, dispute resolution and health and safety.
We act on behalf of developers, investors and business owners large and small. We have advised on both mature and new build developments from 2,000 to 100,000+sq ft., and we understand the importance of delivering commercial solutions on time and in plain English.
In the South East in particular, demand is now starting to outstrip supply, especially around key development areas such as Heathrow Airport. With a more buoyant marketplace, and maybe even a desire for speculative development, there has never been a better time for industrial, logistics and warehousing businesses to expand.
Our expert advisors can help you with:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Funding, financing and development
- Joint ventures
- Commercial leases and commercial lease agreements
- Construction matters
- Commercial property management and portfolio management
- Landlord and tenant issues
- Planning and infrastructure
- Health and safety
- Representation for road traffic offences
- Employment issues
We have worked on a variety of logistic and warehouse projects including:
- The acquisition/site assembly and subsequent development letting and sale of a 32-unit, 140,000sq ft. trade park and business centre.
- The purchase and pre-letting of a 150,000sq ft. distribution warehouse site.
- The acquisition and pre-letting of phase I of a regional trade park.
- The leasing of a recently constructed 120,000sq ft. distribution warehouse and the simultaneous disposal of existing premises.
- Advising on purchases of trade and industrial parks and premises for investment purposes.
- Advising smaller occupiers on the purchase and leasing of light industrial/storage premises.