Housebuilder Legal Services
Housebuilding is highly complex, legally as well as technically, with many different areas of law involved in running a housebuilding business and bringing projects to a profitable completion.
At IBB Law, we understand the challenges that housebuilders face, and offer a “one stop shop” for any legal services that may be required by a housebuilder. By providing all of the legal expertise you need for every aspect of your business and every stage of the property development process, we can make your life much easier, help you avoid potential problems and add real value to your operation.
Our services cover everything from site set up and plot sales to company/commercial advice, development financing, construction contracts, property dispute resolution and employment law. Whatever issues you are facing, we have the seasoned legal expertise you need to support your business and to see your development through to completion.
We are independently recognised for our legal expertise by the leading client guides. Across the firm, we have 18 teams ranked in the Legal 500 and 11 in Chambers & Partners, as well as 14 recognised Leading Individuals and two ‘Hall of Fame’ partners across our commercial property and commercial services teams.
We advise a range of housebuilder clients from small local developers through to large, nationally known plc residential developers including some of the UK’s top housebuilders, charities and local authorities
We pride ourselves on understanding the business and commercial, as well as the legal, needs of every client and tailor our services to meet those needs.
Speak to our experienced property lawyers in London & the South East
To discuss your requirements and arrange an appointment with our specialist property lawyers, please just email firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and we will contact you.
Our legal services for housebuilders
Residential development & regeneration
We can assist with all areas of residential development and regeneration, including:
- Site acquisition
- Site assembly
- Conditional contracts
- Overage arrangements
- Section 106 agreements
- Promotion agreements
- Joint ventures
- Affordable housing requirements
- Highway & infrastructure agreements
- Development finance
Find out more about our residential development services.
Our New Homes Division can assist with matters including:
- Site setups and preparing site-specific information packs for plot purchasers
- Conveyance plans and plot leases and transfers
- Selling off-plan and completed units
- Preparing legal packs for foreign investor sales
- Setting up management companies
- Help to Buy & other government schemes
- Managed Land Transfers
- Land Registry certificates of compliance
- Part-Exchange transactions
Find out more about our New Homes Division.
Commercial real estate
We can assist with all of the legal issues involved in commercial real estate projects, including:
- Commercial and mixed-use development
- Commercial property investment and management
- Business leases
- Commercial property finance
Find out more about our commercial real estate services.
Property dispute resolution
Our Real Estate Litigation team can assist with matters including:
- Commercial and Residential Property disputes
- Service Charge Disputes
- Restrictive Covenants
- Solicitor/surveyor professional negligence
We offer mediation for commercial disputes which is often the fastest and most cost-effective way to resolve property disputes.
Find out more about our commercial property dispute resolution services.
Construction & engineering
We regularly assist clients with a wide range of construction and engineering matters, including:
- Procurement advice
- Contract drafting
- General advisory work
- Construction & engineering dispute resolution
Find out more about our construction and engineering legal services.
Corporate & commercial services
We can work with you on all areas of corporate and commercial law, including:
- Acquisitions, mergers and disposals
- Corporate financing
- Commercial contracts
- Corporate restructuring and insolvency
- Corporate advisory law
- Business structures and joint ventures
- Setting up a business
- Share option schemes
Find out more about our corporate and commercial law services.
Our Employment team can assist with matters including:
- Employment tribunals and dispute resolution
- Employment contracts and policies
- Redundancy advice
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Settlement discussion and agreements
- International legal management services
Find out more about our employment law services for businesses.
Park homes services
Our specialist park homes experts can advise on matters including:
- Advice on all aspects of park and holiday home law
- Business and commercial aspects of operating a park
- Buying and selling parks
- Disputes with residents, including Court and Tribunal work
- Drafting and reviewing key documents, including written statements and site rules
- Site licensing issues
Find out more about our park homes services for businesses.
Road traffic offences
Our specialist road traffic offences team can assist with matters including:
- Vehicle confiscation
- Driving bans
- Accusations of negligence
Find out more about our road traffic offences services for business owners.
Speak to our property development solicitors in West London the Thames Valley & Buckinghamshire
To discuss your requirements and arrange an appointment with our highly experienced property lawyers, please just email email@example.com with your contact details and we will contact you..