Our Managing Partner, Joanna Debiase reflects on the changes in the industry and the firm since her IBB journey began (in 1999), how the firm supported her, how her role evolved and why she chose IBB Law.
Joanna’s final comment sums up IBB’s work culture; “We all get on very well and work well together… we’re a great team, and that is a source of great satisfaction for me”.
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team.
We recruit in three main areas:
- Qualified solicitors including qualified solicitors from NQ through to Partner level across our specialisms.
- Business support including HR, IT, Finance, Facilities, Quality and Compliance, and Marketing and Business Development.
- Trainees: We offer a comprehensive training programme for our future solicitors.
We embrace tradition whilst implementing current best-practice approaches to practice management. This positive environment has helped us to develop one of the most highly respected teams of legal experts in the capital and made IBB Law a stimulating and rewarding place to work.
What we offer
- A supportive environment
- Early responsibility
- Opportunity to develop your commercial skills
- Good client contact
- Abundant learning opportunities and experiences
- Exposure to varied, challenging and quality work
- Excellent supervision
- A clear developmental pathway
See what working at IBB Law looks like
We speak to employees at different stages of their careers and their IBB journey to find out what it is about IBB that makes them enthusiastic about working here and continuing to develop their careers in their respective areas of law with IBB Law.
Watch the series of YouTube videos here.