The automotive sector is Britain’s largest sector in terms of exports. Successful automotive manufacturers, retailers and distributors require expert legal advice covering a wide range of issues in order to support and grow their business.
IBB’s specialist automotive lawyers understand the complexities of the industry. We work with national and global manufacturers, distributors and retailers of vehicles and vehicle components, as well as associated businesses operating in areas such as telematics and engineering.
We recognise that our clients operate in a fast-changing and competitive environment. Our expertise and experience in the sector allows us to provide proactive and pragmatic advice and solutions to the challenges that our clients face; from developing new commercial opportunities or enhancing current performance through to brand protection and dispute resolution.
Experienced automotive lawyers
Our expertise includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals
- Franchising and dealer agreements
- Employment law and HR advice
- Competition law
- Intellectual Property, anti-counterfeit and brand protection
- Data Protection
- Marketing and advertising law
- Supply chain contracts
- Dispute Resolution
- Product liability and product recalls
- Property and planning
- Health and safety
- Dealer finance arrangements
- Trading standards and criminal prosecutions
To find out about our work within the automotive sector, call us now on 01895 207954.