Banking & Financial Lawyers
Operating in a challenging but improving market, IBB is seeing confidence return to the sector and a healthy increase in the number and size of funded transactions.
At IBB Solicitors, we continually build on our reputation in dealing with complex, high-value funding transactions for client borrowers, in addition to developing our strong relationships and workflow from instructing banks and other lenders. Our team advises on the best way to structure the financing of businesses or particular investment or development deals, whether related to senior or mezzanine debt funding. The team also has specialist expertise in the creation of the appropriate vehicle for finance deals, including SPVs and various forms of co-investment vehicles such as joint venture structures.
We are one of only a few firms with the specialist knowledge required for the establishment and operation of collective investment schemes.
We remain a go-to team for a number of financial institutions. We provide seamless deal structure advice, both relating to new business opportunities and stressed and voluntary restructuring.
Our team’s achievement
- We are known for our ability to handle complex high-value banking facility and security arrangements.
- The team is available to our clients across the firm’s various commercial disciplines where transactions require finance advice and banking sector expertise.
- We take pride in understanding the complexities of the deal and finding solutions for our clients.
- We have built strong and close working relationships with our clients who appreciate the timely and focused advice which we give.
- The team’s can-do attitude is centred on providing pragmatic and commercial advice to address the client’s needs but not at the expense of attention to detail and legal accuracy.