Immigration Services for Businesses
If your business requires skilled employees and professionals from abroad, our immigration lawyers can support you. We provide expert advice on sponsoring employees, obtaining work visas and much more. At IBB Law, we understand that talented employees are the life-blood of a successful business and we will work hard to ensure that you have the finest people in place to facilitate the growth and development of your organisation.
How can our immigration experts help your business
Our immigration experts will carefully review your requirements and provide the best advice to support your business vision and objectives. Our expertise and skills mean that we are able to deliver high-quality advice in a cost-effective and timely manner, allowing you to focus on your business.
Our clients include:
- Investors and Entrepreneurs
- Small and medium size business
- Multi-nationals corporations
The services we provide
Our experienced lawyers provide advice on a wide variety of business immigration matters including:
- Tier 2 and Tier 5 Sponsor licences – permission to employ overseas workers
- Tier 2 and Tier 5 visas for foreign workers
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Sponsor Management System maintenance
- Certificates of sponsorship
- Management of high volume transfers of employees
- Compliance, audit and training
- Right to work checks
- Assistance with Resident Labour Market Tests
- Intra-company transfers
- Setting up a UK business
- Representatives of overseas businesses
- Investing in the UK
- Indefinite leave to remain applications
- British citizenship
- Visa / Licence refusal and complex immigration matters
Our clients benefit from IBB’s multi-service approach. Our legal expertise extends to a variety of areas that are critical to business success. Working alongside experts in employment law, corporate & commercial law, franchising, charities, intellectual property, real estate, private client, our lawyers will advise you on immigration matters and beyond.
Our multi-disciplinary team of experts can support your organisation in the following areas:
- Corporate law: creating a new company, share holder agreements, facilitating mergers, acquisitions or disposals, corporate financing, corporate restructuring.
- Commercial law: preparing commercial contracts, franchise agreements, share option scheme
- Information technology: Advising start-ups, SMEs and multi-nationals on technology-focused commercial agreements, legal compliance, data protection, e-commerce and system procurement.
- Intellectual property: protecting business assets, patents, trademarks, passing off, copyright, design rights, confidentiality and trade secrets.
- Employment: advising on creation of employment contracts and policies, international employment issues, redundancies, TUPE, employment tribunal claims and restricted covenants.
- International Legal Management Services: coordination and management of lawyers in multiple jurisdictions.
- Real estate: construction, business leases, commercial property investment and management.
Why choose IBB Law for your business immigration needs
We stand out from our competitors:
- We have in-depth knowledge of the UK Immigration laws, policies and procedures.
- Our experts keep up-to-date with developments in the law, so that you always receive practical and accurate advice.
- We are a full-service law firm. We are able to provide clients with a unique broad spectrum of services and offer tailor-made legal solutions to best suit your business requirements.
- We deliver our service in a cost-effective and timely manner with great attention to detail.
Contact us today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03456 381381 to see how we can help you with your immigration matter.