Our lawyers are the experts in all aspects of UK Immigration & Nationality law and EU law relating to free movement. We provide a sound, comprehensive and confidential advice that you can trust on a wide range of individual immigration matters. Our specialist team will take the stress out of the immigration process for you.
How can our legal experts help you
At IBB Solicitors, we are highly experienced in dealing with complex immigration matters, including visa refusals and applications for individuals with adverse immigration history. We will take time to carefully review your case, circumstances and your objectives. We provide advice on all immigration matters including, but not limited to:
- Visitor visas
- Spouse/partner visas
- Visas for children and dependent family members
- Tier 1 Investor
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur
- Representatives of overseas businesses
- Tier 2 visas
- Tier 5 visas, including Interns and Youth mobility schemes
- Indefinite leave to remain
- British citizenship matters
- Residency documents for EU citizens and their family members
- Permanent residency documents for EU citizens
- UK ancestry
- Adverse immigration history, visa refusals and complex issues
Why choose IBB Solicitors for your immigration needs
Outstanding client service and expert knowledge is the foundation of our immigration team. Whether your case is simple or complex, we ensure that you will receive the best professional advice and support. Our West London location and links to businesses and development hubs, also means that investors, skilled professionals and entrepreneurs will benefit from our network of professional services and commercial contacts.
We stand out from our competitors:
- We have in-depth knowledge of the UK Immigration laws, policies and procedures.
- Our experts keep up-to-date with developments in the law, so that you always receive the best advice.
- We are a full-service law firm. Our immigration experts work alongside colleagues in related legal services such as employment, corporate and commercial, franchising, information technology, intellectual property, real estate, private client, family law and etc. We are able to provide clients with a broad spectrum of services and offer tailor-made solutions to suit your requirements.
- We have access to an extensive international network of lawyers who are members of Eurojuris to provide services wherever in the world that you want to do business.
- We deliver our service in a cost-effective and timely manner with great attention to detail.
Contact our immigration lawyers today on firstname.lastname@example.org or 03456 381381 to see how we can help you with your immigration matter.