Parveen Haynes TEP
Parveen is an Associate Solicitor with over 10 years’ experience in Private Client law specialising in:
- Wills – simple Wills to Will trusts including personal and business assets.
- Probate – straightforward estate execution to complex multiparty asset distributions.
- Probate – straightforward estate execution to complex estates with tax consequences or HMRC reporting requirements, such as the Trust Registration Service.
- Trusts – creation and administration of trusts to look after others for the long term.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney – for both Health & Welfare and Property & Financial Affairs.
- Court of Protection Applications – from making Deputyship Orders and Statutory Wills to objecting to applications as respondent.
Parveen most enjoys work that involves collaborating with different departments such as commercial, family and property to protect clients interests. She also works closely with third parties such as accountants and independent financial advisors to put in place life planning solutions.
She is a full member of:
- Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners (STEP)
- Law Society Private Client Section
- Accredited member of The Association of Lifetime Lawyers (formerly Solicitors for the Elderly)
Recently, she has become a trustee for Chiltern Compass, a local charity which aims to promote and provide information on lifetime and end of life planning.