Episode 4: A Guide to Making a Medical Negligence Claim
You will learn:
- What an individual should do if they have been a victim of medical negligence.
- How legal costs will be paid for and who will pay them.
- What counts as hospital negligence.
- Who can bring that claim against the hospital.
- What can be claimed for and how much compensation can one can get.
- How to proceed with a claim & how long one has to bring a claim.
- If there’s a difference between making claim against the NHS and a private hospital.
- How long the whole process will take.
The IBB Law & More podcast is also available on Spotify, Apple and Amazon – don’t forget to subscribe & share.
How can we help?
To speak to one of our specialist legal teams, please click the button below.03456 381381
Make an enquiry