At IBB Law, our Residential Development and Regeneration team is recognised as one of the best and most experienced in the business, with a proven track record of dealing with all aspects of complex acquisitions and large-scale regeneration projects.
Guiding you through the process from start to finish
Our experienced property development team can guide you through the legal aspects of the development process, including Section 106 Agreements, ensuring that you avoid any pitfalls along the way and extract the best value out of every project.
Our development lawyers have a wealth of expertise that covers acquisition and disposal of residential and mixed-use developments for both the public and private sectors. We help landowners, developers and housebuilders create sustainable projects that are cost-efficient and profitable, as well as acting for public authorities and housing associations. Our range of expertise includes:
- Strategic land and site assembly, joint ventures and partnerships, and collaboration agreements
- Planning, infrastructure, highways and utility agreements
- Option agreements, conditional contracts and overage and clawback agreements
- Affordable housing including disposals to Housing Associations, registered providers and complex grant funding structures
- Construction and engineering contracts, professional appointments, warranties and building agreements
- Building leases and build licences
- Brownfield and contaminated sites including environmental issues
- Acquisition, funding and property development finance
- Development agreements
- Sales of new homes
- Co-housing projects
Ethical, practical and professional advice
Our support of sustainable and environmentally friendly development means that we have extensive knowledge of environmental legislation for brownfield or contaminated sites, and advising on EIA reports and photovoltaic leases.
When it comes to social housing, we apply our knowledge of the various affordable housing tenure types and securitisation issues when negotiating Section 106 Agreements on behalf of developers, to ensure that their terms will be acceptable to registered providers.
Working together with colleagues in our Commercial Real Estate team who have extensive experience in acting for a number of major financial institutions, we are able to ensure a smooth progress to drawdown of funds and offer advice on:
- Loan Agreements
- Parent Company Guarantees
- Deeds of Priority
- Tax Implications
Our New Homes team acts for both local and national housebuilders in the sale of completed developments to both owner occupiers and investors.
For more information or to discuss your requirements call us now on 01895 207803, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet the team