John Clement specialises in all aspects of commercial litigation, including general contractual disputes, commercial landlord and tenant matters, intellectual property claims, and disputes involving residential park homes, where he is regarded as one of the country’s leading authorities.
Key Practice Areas
- Over 20 years’ experience in commercial litigation and dispute resolution.
- Acts as retained national legal advisor to the National Caravan Council, working closely with the industry in relation to current and future legislative changes.
- Advises a number of the leading national park operators in relation to both contentious and non-contentious business.
- Appears regularly as an advocate in the County Court and the First Tier Tribunal (formerly the Residential Property Tribunal).
- Has achieved successful and cost-effective outcomes for clients in numerous commercial mediations.
- Regularly delivers seminars and presentations to the holiday and residential parks industry.