Linda is a solicitor in our Private Client team and has over 10 years’ experience in this area. Her work covers a broad spectrum of Private Client advice including high value and complex estates, lasting powers of attorney, creation and administration of trusts, wealth planning, applications to the Court of Protection and advice to the elderly and vulnerable. Linda has made many presentations on wealth planning on behalf of a National charity and other small private organisations.
- Wealth Planning
- Advice to business owners on succession planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection applications
- Complex Estate Administration
- Wills for Estate planning purposes
- Creation of lifetime Trusts including those for vulnerable persons
Fellow of the Institute of Legal Executives 2007; University of London LLB Hons 2007; Member of Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (Distinction) 2008; admitted as a solicitor in 2011
Linda has enjoyed a varied career in the legal and commercial fields whilst accompanying her husband on his tours of duty overseas and in the UK during his 30 years’ service in the Royal Air Force. Linda joined IBB in April 2015.