Rebecca joined IBB Law in January 2023 as a Solicitor.
Rebecca graduated in Criminology and Law from the University Kent in 2017 and subsequently went on to complete a Master of Arts in Law (MA Law) in 2020 and a Masters in Legal Practice (LPC LLM) with Distinction from the University of Law in 2022. Alongside her studies, Rebecca completed a Training Contract with a regional firm that predominantly focused on Contentious Probate, Private Client and Family Law. Rebecca was admitted as a Solicitor of England and Wales in January 2023.
Rebecca has conduct of numerous cases in each of her practice areas. As part of her Contentious Probate work, Rebecca acted in cases including:
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975
- Administration disputes
- “Deathbed gift” disputes
- Challenging the validity of a Will
- Asserting equitable remedies including proprietary estoppel and trust claims
- Claims to remove executors
- Disputes surrounding the rules of succession e.g. implementation of the forfeiture rule