Rekha is a Senior Associate in the Contentious Probate Team.
Rekha deals with:
- Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975 claims
- Contentious probate and estate administration disputes
- Claims to remove executors
- Challenging the validity of a will based on undue influence, lack of testamentary capacity and/or knowledge and consent
- Trust disputes
- Equitable remedies including proprietary estoppel, resulting trust and constructive trust claims
- Professional negligence claims
- Disputes between trustees and beneficiaries
- Disputes with professional deputies
Rekha is also a member of the Association of Contentious Trust and Probate lawyers (ACTAPS).