Suzanne is a Solicitor in the Private Client team in Chesham and has over 30 years experience in this area of work. She has lived and worked in and around Chesham for many of those years. She is pleased to consider herself as part of the local community and has a number of clients in the local area who have been consulting her for many years.
Suzanne specialises in:-
- Probate and the administration of estates
- Wills and Estate Planning
- Lasting Powers of Attorney and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Issues affecting the Elderly
Suzanne was admitted as a Solicitor in October 1986.
She has worked with the following practises:-
- Turbervilles (Uxbridge) 1984-1999
- Sedgwick Kelly (Watford) 1999-2003
- Francis & How (Chesham) 2003-2011
She joined IBB in June 2011