Tim Cargill is a Legal Director in the Corporate and Commercial team.
Tim is a seasoned lawyer with a broad range of experience, to include: all forms of corporate transactions including acquisitions and disposals, takeovers and mergers, equity raisings, restructurings, joint ventures, and shareholder agreements, and provision of general company law advice. He also advises on complex commercial arrangements.
Tim has provided legal advice to businesses of all forms and sizes across many different industry sectors including engineering, chemicals, property development, construction and portfolio management, advertising, insurance, banking, corporate finance and accountancy.
- Pupillage to Martin Moore-Bick QC later LJ in leading commercial set
- Requalified as a Solicitor in the Corporate department of Freshfields
- Joined Lloyds of London at the time of its restructuring
- Assistant and later Partner in the Corporate Department of Hogan Lovells
- Senior Counsel with Euroclear, a group of European clearing houses
- Director/owner of a small retail chain