Lindsay joined IBB Law following a merger with Owen White Solicitors in January 2023.
Lindsay Holland is a Solicitor in the Commercial Property and Property Development Teams acting for companies, property investors, charities and individuals.
He specialises in landlord and tenant matters, including the drafting and negotiation of leases, subleases, lease renewals, rent deposit deeds and licences, acting for both landlords and tenants.
Lindsay is also experienced in the disposal and acquisition of commercial freehold and leasehold properties, secured lending and corporate support for the sale and purchase of businesses.
Lindsay speaks Japanese.
Recent Client Work
- Acting on a multi-million pound residential development on the South Coast for both the developer and the equity firm financing the project.
- Lease of new headquarters for the regional Chamber of Commerce.
- Simultaneous acquisition of a number of petrol stations including leasebacks.
- Site purchases for various national housebuilders.
- Land swaps (including the grant of cross easements, works licences and leases) with Transport For London.