IBB Solicitors provide expert advice on all aspects of UK Immigration & Nationality law to businesses and individual clients. Our expertise has been acquired over decades of direct dealings with the Home Office and UK Visa & Immigration authorities and supported by in-depth knowledge of historic and current UK Immigration and Nationality laws, policies and European Union regulations on free movement. We are able to provide advice on the most complex immigration matters as well as assist with general immigration enquiries.
Our immigration lawyers are here to support you
We provide an excellent service in a timely, cost-effective and efficient manner. Our lawyers will take the time to understand your unique circumstances and offer the best solutions to facilitate your business or personal needs.
Our clients include:
- Start-ups, SMEs and multi-national corporations
- High net-worth individuals
- Celebrities and sports people
- Highly skilled professionals
- Entrepreneurs and Investors
- Families and private individuals
We provide expert immigration advice
Our legal experts can advise you on the following immigration matters:
- Short-term and long-term visas to the UK
- Employing workers from outside the European Union
- Sponsorship licences
- Corporate compliance and training
- Corporate audits
- Sponsor Management System
- Setting up a business in the UK and global expansions
- Investing in the UK
- Working in the UK
- British citizenship
- Residency documents for European citizens and their family members
- Permanent residence and Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Family members
- Adverse immigration history, visa refusals and complex issues
Why choose IBB’s Immigration Law Experts
Immigration law is an evolving area, requiring an understanding of business and compliance as well as the social, economic and political factors which influence immigration to the UK.
We stand out from our competitors:
- We have in-depth knowledge of the UK Immigration laws, policies and procedures.
- Our experts keep up-to-date with developments in the law, so that you always receive the best advice.
- We are a full-service law firm. Our immigration experts work alongside colleagues in related legal services such as employment, corporate and commercial, franchising, information technology, intellectual property, real estate, private client, etc. We are able to provide clients with a unique broad spectrum of services and offer tailor-made solutions to suit your requirements.
- We have access to an extensive international network of lawyers who are members of Eurojuris to provide services wherever in the world that you what to do business.
- We deliver our service in a cost-effective and timely manner with great attention to detail.
Our immigration solicitors are based in Uxbridge, West London and provide support to individuals and organisations throughout London, Buckinghamshire and all surrounding areas. Contact us today on email@example.com or 03456 381381 to see how we can help you with your immigration matter.