Selling a Residential Park Home
IBB Law is one of very few firms in the country that specialise in advising individuals who are looking to sell a residential park home. Get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Why use a solicitor?
The Mobile Homes Act 2013 introduced a new procedure which must be followed whenever a residential park home is sold by a resident to a new buyer.
Although many people who sell a park home choose not to use a solicitor, we would recommend using an experienced solicitor who will be able to guide you through the process, deal with any problems which may occur, and ensure that your sale goes through smoothly and with as little stress as possible.
Why choose IBB?
We have over 20 years’ experience in the park homes industry, so you can be assured that we know what we are doing and can provide clear, reliable and cost-effective advice.
What will we do for you?
If you are selling a residential park home our experienced and specialist advisors will be happy to help. We can:
- Help you collate the documents you will need to provide to your buyer;
- ensure all of the required forms are completed and served within the prescribed time limits;
- liaise with your buyer (and their solicitors), your estate agents and the Park owner to ensure everything is in order;
- deal with the assignment of the written statement on completion; and
- ensure that the sale funds are received and transferred to you safely and securely.
Our standard sale package
To assist park home sellers, we offer a competitively priced, fixed-fee service which will guide you through the process and give you peace of mind. This includes:
- Explaining which documents you must provide to your buyer;
- Liaising directly with your buyer, your estate agent and the site owner to manage the entire transaction for you;
- Completing all of the paperwork that needs to be completed, and arrange for it to be sent out within the required deadlines;
- Dealing with the money transfers from the buyer and paying the completion funds to you through the security of our client account.
The fixed price for this service is £950 + VAT.
What if matters become complicated?
Whilst our standard package is suitable for most sales, we recognise that matters occasionally arise which require us to do more work than is covered by the fixed fee. If that happens we will always notify you, and explain what additional costs may be necessary, before carrying out any extra work.
Can you also deal with my related purchase?
Absolutely! If you have a property to buy as part of the process of selling your park home then our Residential Conveyancing team will be very happy to deal with the purchase for you. Please contact the team here to obtain a free, no-obligation quote.