Road Traffic Offences
With the ever-increasing use of mobile speed cameras targeting drivers in the UK, notices of intended prosecution, summons and fixed penalties are on the rise. A disqualification will not only inconvenience you, but will have a direct impact on your livelihood, reputation, finances and responsibilities and relationships at home.
At IBB, we have an experienced team of solicitors who can provide advice and representation to companies and individuals, doing everything possible to protect your driving licence and minimise the financial penalties.
We can support you through all stages of your matter. This will include:
- A face-to-face meeting at your convenience
- Initial advice
- Attendance at the police station or court
- Appealing decisions when necessary, on conviction
We can help you if you are subject to investigation or proceedings such as:
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a licence
- Careless driving
- Drink driving
- Dangerous driving
- Death by dangerous driving
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Failing to stop
- Failing to report an accident
- Failing to identify a driver
- Fixed penalty notices
We can also assist you with:
- Applying to remove a disqualification
- Special reasons hearings
- Exceptional hardship arguments
- Law relating to new drivers
Legal Aid is not always available for road traffic matters, but at IBB, our private client rates are the most competitive in the area. We will always keep you up to date on the costs involved and where possible, recoup this in the event of a finding of not guilty. Fixed fees are sometimes available depending on the nature of the case.
"I came to IBB Solicitors looking for a solicitor to advise and if possible help me dispute a driving offence I had been accused of. Iskander Fernandez gave me really excellent advice and made the process of thinking about my position, responding to the charge, preparing for and ultimately going to court extremely clear and reassuring. I would be very happy to recommend Iskander to anyone looking for legal representation."