Insurance Cover and Legal Expenses Cover For Driving Offences
In some cases our legal fees may be covered by your insurance policy. You should check the terms of both your motor and household insurance to see if Legal Expenses Cover is provided. For further information on Legal Expenses Cover contact us on 0330 999 4999 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note – If your legal fees are covered by an insurance policy you are still entitled to choose a solicitor of your choice. Many insurance companies will try to appoint their own solicitors or a firm of their choice. These solicitors are not specialist road traffic lawyers. You should insist on your right to instruct a specialist road traffic lawyer of your choice.
Legal aid is available for some road traffic cases, conditions apply. To find out if you are eligible contact us on 0330 999 4999 or email us at email@example.com.
Contact our driving offences solicitors today
Some of the offences we regularly offer advice on are:
- Using a mobile phone whilst driving
- Driving without insurance
- Driving without a licence
- Careless driving
- Drink driving
- Drug driving
- Drunk in charge of a vehicle
- Dangerous driving
- Death by dangerous driving
- Death by careless driving
- Driving whilst disqualified
- Failing to stop
- Failing to report an accident
- Failing to identify a driver
- Fixed Penalty Notices
- Construction and use offences – exceeding the permitted axle weight, roadworthiness of vehicles
- Drivers’ hours
If you or a family member has been charged with a road traffic offence, we can help. Call our road and driving offences solicitors today on 0330 999 4999 for immediate help. Alternatively, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our online form.