HS2 Compensation Claims
The HS2 train line connecting London Euston to Birmingham and the north of England was first proposed in 2009. Since then IBB Law has been working with property owners, businesses and others affected by the development to ensure they get the compensation and legal support they deserved.
Need an Expert Property Disputes Lawyer?
Speak to a member of our team.
The assistance we have provided includes:
- Preparation and service of Blight Notices seeking acquisition of affected properties by HS2 under the Express Purchase Scheme
- Applications under the Exceptional Hardship Scheme, Need to Sell Scheme, Voluntary Purchase Scheme and Homeowner Payment Scheme
- Review and completion of Early Access Agreements
- Advising on the implications of safeguarding
- Documenting compensation payments where land is compulsorily acquired including Deeds of Receipt in respect of Advance and Final Payments
- Documenting compensation payments where temporary possession of property is required by HS2 pursuant to Schedule 16 of the HS2 Act 2017
Supporting you all the way
If your home or business is in the proposed pathway of HS2, or is likely to be adversely affected by the construction of this controversial rail route, we can help. Speak to our HS2 compensation solicitors on 01895 201759 or contact us via the enquiry form at the top of this page.
Please note: our legal team are unable to provide legal advice without charge. We will provide you with a pricing proposal at the outset and we usually require monies on account before commencing work.
Meet the team