Outstanding ranking results for IBB Law in Chambers & Partners 2021
The release of the UK Chambers & Partners legal directory brings another brilliant result for IBB Law.
Chambers & Partners provides full, in-depth and comprehensive analysis of law firms across the UK. IBB features prominently in the South-East category, with recognition in the Thames Valley, Watford, Uxbridge and surrounds and UK-wide.
We are delighted that three departments and three individuals have been promoted to a Band 1 ranking in the 2021 guide:
- Paul Brampton, Partner – Construction
- Adam Dowdney, Partner – Corporate & Commercial
- Justin Govier, Partner – Employment
- Real Estate
- Real Estate Litigation
Ten recommended practice areas
16 lawyers recognised as experts in their field:
- John Milner (Financial Crime)
Band 1 Individual
- Paul Brampton (Construction)
- Justin Govier (Employment)
- Adam Dowdney (Corporate and Commercial)
- Paul Kite (Litigation)
- Andrew Olins (Property Litigation)
- Malcolm Underhill (Personal Injury)
Band 2 Individual
- Marc Jones (Employment)
- Amanda Melton (Family)
- Jon Mowbray (Property Litigation)
- Simon Pimlott (Personal Injury)
- Jolene Hutchison (Family)
Band 3 Individual
Band 4 Individual
Up and Coming Partner
Associates to Watch
- Sarah Jackson (Litigation)
Notes to Editors
IBB is regarded as one of the best law firms in the South East. The firm’s proactive approach and intuitive understanding of business issues is at the heart of all its client relationships.
The firm provides expertise in property and construction, corporate and commercial, employment, litigation, charity law, wills, trust and probate, contentious probate, family, residential conveyancing, legal defence, personal injury and childcare.
For more information please contact Jo Cunningham, Head of Marketing, on 01895 207 215 / email@example.com.
Contact our office
Make an enquiry