Construction Contract Law
We regularly advise on the use, amendment and interpretation of the various suites of the standard forms of contract commonly used in the construction and engineering industries. Examples of some of these suites appear below.
- JCT (Joint Contracts Tribunal)
- NEC (New Engineering Contract)
- IET Model Forms of Contract (Institution of Engineering and Technology)
- FIDIC (Federation Internationale des Ingenieurs Conseil)
- IChemE (Institution of Chemical Engineers)
- PPC 2000 (Project Partnering Contract published by the Association of Consulting Engineers)
Call us for more details or email us at email@example.com.