IBB receives a great result in the Legal 500 rankings for 2020
IBB has once again received a large number of great rankings from the Legal 500. We continue to build on our rankings, with Contentious Probate a new entry in the 2020 guide.
The Legal 500 provides full, in-depth and comprehensive analysis of law firms across the UK. IBB features prominently in the South-East category, with recognition in London, Buckinghamshire, the Thames Valley.
18 Practice areas are now recognised as leaders by Legal 500:
- Corporate & Commerical
- Crime (South East)
- Crime (London)
- Crime – Fraud (South East)
- Commercial Litigation
- Family (including Childcare)
- Personal Injury
- Personal Tax and Probate
21 lawyers recognised as experts in their field:
- Jacqueline Almond (Personal Tax and Probate)
- Bill Bidder
- Paul Brampton (Construction)
- Adam Dowdney (Corporate and Commercial)
- Elizabeth Fitzpatrick (Children)
- Justin Govier (Employment)
- Marc Jones (Employment)
- Paul Kite (Litigation)
- Susan Mawson (Commercial Property)
- Amanda Melton (Family)
- John Milner (Business Crime & Fraud)
- Jon Mowbray (Property Litigation)
- Andrew Olins (Property Litigation)
- Paul Ridout (Charities)
Next Generation Partner
- Rosie Brass (Charities)
- Sarah Jackson (Litigation)
- Ed Marchant (Employment)
- Simon Pimlott (Personal Injury)
Notes to Editors
IBB is regarded as one of the best law firms. The firm’s proactive approach and intuitive understanding of business issues is at the heart of all its client relationships.
The firm provides expertise in property and construction, corporate and commercial, employment, litigation, charity law, wills, trust and probate, contentious probate, family, residential conveyancing, legal defence, personal injury and childcare.
For more information please contact Jo Cunningham, Head of Marketing, on 03456 381381 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact our office
Make an enquiry